Big battery- use it as you want
E/O power outlet allows to use Seacraft scooter, as a big battery pack- for heating system, or lighting.
Moreover, the outlet is fully steered from DPV steering panel allowing to choose power, turn it ON/OFF, and monitor remaining battery %, consumed power (in Watts), and calculation of remaining time to use- counting, both E/O power intake, and DPV motor operation.
Safe hermetic connection
In order to improve overall safety, and even in case of cable failure- do not risk the damage of DPV’s systems, Seacraft decided to design and develop a hermetic charging port connector.
The new connector is waterproof- even without a closed charging socket cap- up to 11 bar (100m), and secures the unit from the possibility of flooding by the operator’s inadvertency.
E/O cord adapter is connected there, with a compatible connector standard. When connected, E/O cord adapter is waterproof over 300m depth. Read more about hermetic charging socket.
Full control of your power
With the dedicated software, you can see exactly how long a connected system can work with chosen power.
Seacraft E/O outlet is dedicated specially for heating systems- thus we created a special voltage- output regulation system.
How does it work?
- On gear 0, hold two triggers for 3s, to activate the power outlet menu
- Choose desired power, or set it on OFF, using Seacraft piezo gear buttons
- A short press on any button reverts to a normal driving screen. You can now drive and use E/O powered device simultaneously.
- Switching to the monitoring screen (short press on two triggers, on any gear) allows observing now what is set voltage of the outlet, and how much power is drawn from the DPV battery.
You can choose during the dive between 5 levels of voltage output, tuned to correspond with 20%, 40%, 60%, 80% and 100% heating power of 12V systems
It corresponds with voltage steps of 6.0V, 7.5V, 9.4V, 10,7V, 12V.
In case of using a lighting system- a 12V output allows for connecting most of 14,4V and 11,1V light heads.
Maximum power allowed from the output is 140W.
Compability and installation
Seacraft power outlet requires an internal power converter to be installed in the electronic chamber. At the moment, this operation is performed only in the Seacraft factory, and by chosen authorized service points.
The power outlet can be added to every Seacraft scooter which is model 2020 – which means, that its serial number is higher than #128.
These units’ electronic board was designed to allow for E/O outlet installation.
In order to have a power outlet in Your scooter, there are the following proceeding ways:
- For new scooter ordering- notify your dealer that you would like to have an E/O outlet installed in the factory. It will be assembled- with an additional surcharge.
- For upgrades of existing Seacraft scooters:
- Check if your scooters S/N is higher than 128. Only scooters above #128 are possible to have E/O outlet installed.
- Contact Seacraft, or your dealer.
- In order to add a power outlet, you need to upgrade also your charging port, and charger connector- don’t forget to include a charger with DPV delivered for an upgrade.
- As a hermetic charging port requires a shorter charging port cap- check if your cap has an original hole in it. This means that it will be compatible with the hermetic charging port. If not- a new one, or existing one modification is needed.
I have a Seacraft scooter S/N 159. What i need to do to have a heating system outlet?
You need to install first a hermetic charging port, and change the charger connector for compatibile one. Afterwards, power converter can be integrated into your scooter’s electronic plate, and software updated for one able to steer with power output. (v3.0)
If your charging socket cap is too long- or it need to be shortened by Seacraft service, or a new cap is to be used.
You can check this in a simple way- if Your charging cap has a factory-made hole in it (for a piece of line) it is a good one, and do not need to be changed.
After this conversion, any time you need a power output- simply screw-in E/O cable adapter. Scooter can be also used without it- closed with charging port plug.
For additional questions- see our FAQ below.
Pricing does not include taxes (VAT) or shipping and packaging. Pricing is valid for the EU countries, and presented in Euro currency. For other countries please contact directly our Dealers or Distributors. Please note that it is presented as indication only.
To get our products, see where is the nearest dealer located.