Double the power
A dedicated DPV coupling platform allows connecting two Seacraft scooters together. The primary reasons to combine them are:
- more power – two propellers double the thrust and provide a very powerful towing system
- highly increased maximum speed (even 120m/min)
- significantly increased driving range
- simultaneous control and monitoring over two scooters
Connecting platform shape facilitates round objects attachment (as tanks) in the center. With water-fillable buoyancy tubes, connecting and in-water trimming of the system had never been easier.
- almost limitless options to transport additional tanks, batteries, hard and soft dry containers, rebreathers, big photo/video rigs, and other equipment
- fewer items needed to be attached/towed by the diver – especially backup scooter, as scooters forming the platform can be momentarily disconnected
- due to positive lift in the platform buoyancy tubes, (+800g each tube) the whole set-up can be simply trimmed in the water
- top and bottom of the platform provide sufficient space for S80 (11.1l) tank attachment, opening new possibilities for example for bailout tank rigging.
Quick coupling fast and reliable
A patented connection system allows to combine the DPVs in a moment – simply by pushing them together. Disconnecting is easy, even when using thick cold-water gloves. The platform itself is a separate element, simplifying activities such as trimming and transporting additional equipment attached to it.
The coupling set with the narrow platform is dedicated to Seacraft Future and Ghost DPVs and other scooters with 160 and 208 mm dedicated transport brackets.
Coupling platform A closer look
The coupling platform is attached to the DPVs’ transport brackets (ø 160 mm/208mm), with attached patented quick coupling connectors.
Depending on the used brackets, their parameters will vary. Parameters of the platform itself:
Internal volume (fillable with water) of each float = 1,3l
Pricing does not include taxes (VAT) or shipping and packaging. Pricing is valid for the EU countries, and presented in Euro currency. For other countries please contact directly our Dealers or Distributors. Please note that it is presented as indication only.
To get our products, see where is the nearest dealer located.